PDF to DWG DXF Converter
PDF to DWG Converter is one app to convert PDF into DWG and DXF files, vector and raster into vectorized editable drawing.
PDF to DXF importer, an AutoCAD Addin help you import PDF file into AutoCAD.
Accepts single page or multipage PDF input, convert PDF file into native dwg file.
Using Smart Object Recognition technology, arc in PDF retain the accuracy and clearness.
Keep its correctness of location, shape and thickness.
Scratch those selectable texts in your original PDF file and texts will be re-created in the DWG/DXF file.
PDF to DWG converter could convert solids and hatches from PDF to DWG, or just to keep border lines of those entities.
Raster to Vector:For hand draw or scanned blueprint, it vectorize scanned raster images, and converts them to central lines or border lines.
DWG to PDF Converter
Besides, it has more powerful functions:
1. Convert PDF into editable drawing files.
2. Support all vector entities in PDF including line, polyline, text, arc, circle, hatches, dimension etc.
3. Extract embedded raster images as Xref in converted drawing from PDF files.
4. Keep scale, lineweight, solid entities, etc.
5. Convert raster image to vector entities.
6. AutoCAD not required, compatible with AutoCAD LT and many other CAD/CAM systems.
7. Batch mode supported, convert hundreds of your files in one go.
How to use the software to convert PDF to DWG files?
2. converting scanned raster PDF into vector DWG objects
3. convert OCR PDF to DWG
PDF to DWG DXF Conversion :